1. Drake shouts out his mom Sandi Graham by name, dedicating his set to her, before interrupting the awwwww's by dropping trap uppercut "6 God."
2. Drake stands spotlighted inside of a man-sized wreath over a waterfall of mist while performing the lump-in-throat drunk-dial anthem "Marvin's Room."
Drake at Coachella: Full Set Recap
3. Drake sits by a campfire in the middle of an onstage forest, all alone for "Madonna."
4. Drizzy performs one of his early singing sad-boy standouts "Find Your Love" in front of a graphic that looks like a sea of tranquility, and then goes into a gentle reggae remix.
5. Surprise guest Madonna gives a seated Drake a sensual kiss. He tries to touch her hair but she bats his hand away. Catching #feelings?
6. Drizzy breaks into "Jungle," the syrupy slow jam on If You're Reading This It's Too Late, while the screen behind him flashes a moody aquamarine. The song ends with him moaning "rock me real slowly" over solo piano.
7. "I don't want to change your life -- I just want to be a part of it," Drake says of the performance before diving into "Headlines."
8. Aubrey sings "Hold On, We're Going Home" while the screen shows a bright blue sky dotted with lush clouds. He ends the song singing "Why are we wasting our relationship on this relationship?" over solo piano.
9. A true homie to the end, Drake loyally shouts out literally all of his started-from-the-bottom childhood friends onstage in the ending minutes of his set.
10. Drake performs If You're Reading This It's Too Late highlight "Legend" for the second time -- this time over moody, unaccompanied piano chords -- while water sprinkling from the top of the stage makes it look he's performing all alone in the rain. Drake doesn't do umbrellas.