Everything We Know About Ozuna's 'Nibiru' Album (So Far)
Ozuna finished 2018 by crowning Billboard’s Top Latin Artists chart, and he’s planning to hold onto that throne in 2019. The Puerto Rican singer kicked off the year with the infectious “Baila, Baila, Baila,” which is expected to appear on his upcoming studio album Nibiru.
His previous two LPs -- 2018’s Aura and 2017’s Odisea -- spent a combined 46 weeks at No. 1 last year. If “Baila, Baila, Baila” is any indication, his chart dominance won’t waver in the coming months.
Here’s what we know of Ozuna’s third production, so far.
1. The album was named after a pseudoscientific planet.
2. The first single is “Baila Baila Baila,” which was released Jan. 5 and already has more than 142 million views on YouTube. The single has a remix featuring Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, Farruko and Anuel AA, which premiered at the 2019 Billboard Latin Music Awards.
3. There’s a collaboration with a surprise guest called “Temporal.” He tweeted part of the lyrics: “Everything revives with just closing my eyes when I'm alone in nothingness and I always think of everything!”
4. He hinted at a collaboration with Anitta, dropping a photo of the two, hashtagging his album’s name and stating: “This summer will be #MuitoCalor.”
5. After teasing his fans with a heartfelt track called “Amor Genuino” on social media, Ozuna officially premiered the audio on Tuesday (June 4).
6. His new single will drop Thursday (June 6) and will be called “Te Soñe de Nuevo,” his representative confirmed to Billboard. Get a first taste below.
7. Although a release date is yet to be revealed, Ozuna assured fans on social media that Nibiru will drop really soon.