The 10 Best Moments of Billboard's 'Growing Up Latino'
In 2018, Billboard launched the series Growing Up Latino, and many stars took the confession chair to share their best childhood memories: favorite foods, a chancleta moment and many other stories.
10. Maluma admits Thalia is his biggest telenovela crush.
9. Anitta says that cabrón is her favorite Spanish word -- even though she doesn’t know if it is a good or bad word.
8. Ha*Ash: Hanna confuses tamales with nopales (which is far away from being food).
7. Wisin & Yandel sing their favorite Puerto Rican anthems.
6. Jessie Reyez gets emotional about immigration issues.
5. Rice with corned beef is most Puerto Rican singers' favorite dish: see Ozuna, Luis Fonsi and De La Ghetto’s episodes.
4. Mau and Ricky are the winners of the chancleta moment.
3. Prince Royce teaches us Dominican slang.
2. Daddy Yankee shares his family playlist for cleaning the house.
1. Anuel AA gets confused about Puerto Rican authentic dishes: “Mofongo is Dominican.”