Ozuna Named YouTube's Most-Viewed Artist Globally As Latinos Reign Top Global Music Videos of 2018
With 2018 coming to an end, it’s safe to say that Ozuna is the top Latin artist of the year--and not only on the Billboard charts. His infectious music also landed him as YouTube’s most-watched artist globally in 2018.
As part of the annual YouTube Rewind, the platform revealed its top global music videos of the year with eight out of 10 clips belonging to Latino artists.
Further proving that Latinos are taking over the world, Ozuna is crowned this year’s YouTube King as he’s featured in four of the top 10 videos. Other Latin artists who also had massive breakout years on the video platform include Anitta, Bad Bunny, J Balvin, and Natti Natasha.
El Chombo’s “Dame Tu Cosita” also made an incredible comeback 20 years after its release, topping Drake’s “God’s Plan” at No. 7. In celebration, YouTube launched its first-ever interactive site for the 100 artists that defined music in 2018, visit it here.
Watch the Top 10 Global Music Videos of 2018 below:
1) “Te Bote (Remix)” - Casper, Nio Garcia, Darell, Nicky Jam, Bad Bunny, Ozuna
2) “X” - Nicky Jam, J Balvin
3) “Girls Like You” - Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B
4) “Dura” - Daddy Yankee
5) “El Farsante” - Ozuna, Romeo Santos
6) “Sin Pijama” - Becky G, Natti Natasha
7) “Dame Tu Cosita” - El Chombo ft. Cutty Ranks
8) “God’s Plan” - Drake
9) “Me Niego” - Reik ft. Ozuna, Wisin
10) “Vaina Loca” - Ozuna, Manuel Turizo