Which Latin Star Would Be the Ultimate Boy-Band Member? (Poll)
Thousands of kids ages 14 and up have flocked to Univision’s auditions of La Banda, in the hopes of vying to be part of today’s ultimate Latin boy band.
But what if some of the hottest acts in the market today decided to form a boy band? Here’s a list of ten young acts who we think could make the cut. And while some may no longer quite have “boy band” qualifications (we capped the age at 25), it doesn’t hurt to dream.
Who are your top picks for the ultimate boy band? Take our poll and let us know!
2. Diego Boneta: This 24-year-old singer-songwriter-actor from Mexico could become our Jared Leto. Check him out on new Fox series Scream Queens.
4. Yunel Cruz: Don’t let Cruz’s sexy video distract you from his boyish good looks and sweet appeal.
6. Maluma: Colombia’s Instagram sensation, the 21-year-old Maluma combines good and bad boy appeal. Expect a new album this summer.
7. Abraham Mateo: This Spanish 16-year-old wunderkind sounds (and dances) a lot like Michael Jackson. With a huge social following (3.7 million likes on Facebook and nearly 400K Instagram followers), Mateo already boasts a hit album in Spain (AM) and is in the process of crossing the Atlantic with stops in the U.S. and Mexico.
8. Kevin Ortiz: Gerardo Ortiz’s little brother is now 18 and keeps getting better and better at delivering norteño with teen appeal.