Poo Bear Reveals Official Track List For Debut Album With Justin Bieber and More
Jennifer Lopez, J Balvin, Anitta and Zara Larsson also make appearances.
Poo Bear, the Grammy award-winning songwriter and mega producer responsible for a surplus of chart-topping hits, is finally gearing up to release his debut project Poo Bear Presents Bearthday Music this Friday (April 27), and he's revealed the feature-heavy track list.
The stacked 15-track LP opens with the deeply soulful lead single “Hard 2 Face Reality,” a sensual track discussing heartbreak that showcases smooth vocals from Bear -- real name Jason Boyd -- and Bieber, and includes a poignant verse on love and death from elusive Hip-Hop icon Jay Electronica.
With the official track list in our hands, it seems both tracks made the final album cut, further suggesting that the album will explore a plethora of genres from Latin, to R&B, to club-ready singles.
Check out the full track list below.
1. Hard 2 Face Reality (ft. Justin Bieber and Jay Electronica)
2. Put Your Lovin Where Your Mouth Is (ft. Jennifer Lopez)
3. Perdido (ft. J Balvin)
4. Will I See You (ft. Anitta)
5. All We Can Do (Poo Bear and Juanes)
6. Shade (ft. Elvana)
7. Inevitable (ft. Sasha Sirota)
8. Either (ft. Zara Larsson)
9. From Here (ft. Nikki Vianna and LAZR)
10. That Shit Go (ft. Ty Dolla $ign)
11. Moves (ft. Nechie)
12. Vegas (ft. LAZR)
13. On My Kids (ft. RaRa)
14. Blessing And A Curse (ft. Ashley Joi)
15. Early or Late