The Weeknd, Khalid, Travis Scott, Jorja Smith & More Featured on 'Black Panther: The Album'
The Black Panther: The Album track list has officially been released, and it's everything you hoped for and more. Kendrick Lamar unveiled the hotly anticipated track list Wednesday (Jan. 31) along with the album artwork and release date.
The cover art for the album features a black background with just the silver neck piece from T'Chaka's Black Panther suit showing. As for the track list, Kendrick -- who executive-produced the album alongside Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith -- recruited an all-star cast for the project, which boasts features from ScHoolboy Q, 2 Chainz, Khalid, Swae Lee, Jorja Smith, Travis Scott and The Weeknd, to name a few. The album is preceded by the SZA-assisted "All the Stars" and "King's Dead," featuring Jay Rock, Future and James Blake.
Black Panther: The Album is slated for release Feb. 9 ahead of the movie's Feb. 16 release.
View the full track list below.
1. "Black Panther" - Kendrick Lamar
2. "All The Stars" - Kendrick Lamar and SZA
3. "X" - Schoolboy Q, 2 Chainz and Saudi
4. "The Ways" - Khalid and Swae Lee
5. "Opps" - Vince Staples and Yugen Blakrok
6. "I Am" - Jorja Smith
7. "Paramedic!" - SOB X RBE
8. "Bloody Waters" - Ab-Soul, Anderson .Paak and James Blake
9. "King's Dead" - Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future and James Blake
10. Redemption Interlude
11. "Redemption" - Zacari and Babes Wodumo
12. "Seasons" - Mozzy, Sjava and Reason
13. "Big Shot" - Kendrick Lamar and Travis Scott
14. "Pray For Me" - Kendrick Lamar and The Weeknd