1. Lil Nas X's "Old Town Road," featuring Billy Ray Cyrus, spends a 12th week at No. 1 on the Hot 100, while Swift's "You Need to Calm Down" and Drake's "Money in the Grave," featuring Rick Ross, launch at Nos. 2 and 7, respectively. Click here for the recap.
2. In this week's edition of Five Burning Questions, Billboard staffers discuss Swift's new single. Click here for the roundtable.
3. Drake, meanwhile, passes The Beatles for the second-most top 10s in the Hot 100's history.
4. Madonna bounds onto the Billboard at No. 1 with Madame X, her ninth career leader. Click here for the story.
5. Madonna also hits No. 1 on the Billboard Artist 100. Click here for more.
6. Madonna is the topic of discussion on the latest Chart Beat Podcast with Gary Trust and Trevor Anderson, as they welcome Peter Rafelson, who recounts the wild backstory of co-writing Madonna's '80s classic "Open Your Heart." Click here to listen.
7. Bruce Springsteen scores his 20th top 10 on the Billboard 200 with new set Western Stars. Click here for details.
8. On this week's Pop Shop Podcast, Keith Caulfield and Katie Atkinson discuss Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello's powerful pop partnership, which continues with new duet "Señorita." Click here to listen.
9. Maroon 5's "Girls Like You" ties the record for the longest reign ever on the Adult Contemporary chart.
10. With her new single under her Black Mirror persona Ashley O, Miley Cyrus has now charted under three different names (don't forget Hannah Montana). We analyze her chart history, plus that of other acts with multiple monikers. Click here for the story.
11. Ariana Grande and Lil Nas X lead Nielsen Music's 2019 mid-year charts. Click here for the surveys and analysis.
12. BTS boasted the top-grossing tour of May, as the group leads the latest Top Tours and Top Boxscores rankings.
13. Blanco Brown hits No. 1 on the Emerging Artists chart, thanks to his breakout hit "The Git Up." Click here for the story.