1. As Cardi B scores her second Hot 100 No. 1 from her first full-length, Invasion of Privacy, she becomes the 23rd act to have earned at least two leaders from a debut LP, joining the likes of Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, George Michael and more. Check out the full list here.
2. Latin music continues to assert its presence on the Hot 100, as J Balvin and Bad Bunny both earn their first No. 1 this week with "I Like It." Writes Billboard's Leila Cobo, the genre's surge has had a profound effect on Latin culture as a whole. Click here for the story.
3. Looking ahead to next week's Billboard 200, Drake's Scorpion is slated to debut at No. 1 with the biggest bow of 2018, and the largest one-week total since the launch of Taylor Swift's reputation. Click here for the Billboard 200 forecast.
4. Drake's Scorpion is already off to a monstrous start, as the album broke the one-week U.S. streaming record for an album in just three days. Click here for details.
5. On the latest Chart Beat Podcast, Gary Trust and Trevor Anderson talk Cardi B, Bad Bunny and J Balvin's new No. 1 and chat with WNEW (Fresh 102.7) New York's Mike Adam about radio in 2018 and interviewing Kanye West and Barack Obama. Click here to listen.
6. Over on the Pop Shop Podcast, Keith Caulfield and special guest co-host Joe Lynch welcome Kylie Minogue to talk about the pop/dance icon's latest tour, her new album Golden and more. Click here to listen.
7. We've reached the midway point of 2018, and that means mid-year charts! Nielsen Music's mid-year rankings reveal that Post Malone, Ed Sheeran and Drake have dominated the year so far. Click here for the analysis.
8. Dan + Shay debut at No. 1 on the Top Country Albums chart with their new self-titled set, while concurrently hitting No. 1 on Country Airplay with "Tequila." Click here for the story.
9. Ed Sheeran becomes the first act with two 20-week No. 1s (or more) on the Adult Contemporary chart, as "Perfect" leads for a 20th week, following "Shape of You," which ruled for 24 frames. Click here for the article.
10. Taylor Swift notches her first No. 1 on the Adult Pop Songs chart from reputation, as "Delicate" reaches No. 1. Click here for the story.
11. Sparked by his Carpool Karaoke adventure on CBS' The Late Late Show With James Corden, Paul McCartney and The Beatles infuse the Hot Rock Songs chart. Click here for the post.
12. The Record Company debuts at No. 4 on the Emerging Artists chart, thanks to the chart debut of its new album All of This Life, while Lauv returns to No. 1 for a fourth week on top. Click here for the story.
13. Ten years ago this week, Katy Perry earned her first Hot 100 No. 1 with "I Kissed a Girl." Click here for the latest edition of This Week in Billboard Chart History.