1. Eight tracks from the Black Panther soundtrack land on the Hot 100, with Lamar and SZA's "All the Stars" placing highest, at No. 9. Click here to read about all eight songs.
2. A record-tying three soundtracks rank in the Billboard 200's top five, thanks to Black Panther at No. 1, The Greatest Showman at No. 3 and Fifty Shades Freed at No. 5. Click here to read the story.
3. Looking ahead to next week's Billboard 200, the Black Panther soundtrack is slated to spend its second week at No. 1, while Brandi Carlile and Nipsey Hussle should debut in the top 10. Click here to read the full Billboard 200 forecast.
4. Plus, The Black Panther's score album is expected to join the soundtrack in the top half of the Billboard 200. Click here for the other Black Panther album forecast.
5. With "Look Alive," BlocBoy JB becomes just the fifth act to debut a first entry in the top two of the Streaming Songs chart. Click here to read about the achievement.
6. More BlocBoy JB news: Billboard looked back at every act to debut a first Hot 100 entry in the top 10, and the Memphis rapper is just the 22nd to achieve the feat. Click here to see the full list, from Harry Styles to Ariana Grande and more.
7. Elsewhere on the Hot 100, NF's "Let You Down" holds at its No. 12 high, while reaching the top 10 on the Radio Songs chart, and Bazzi's "Mine" reaches a new No. 22 Hot 100 peak in just its fourth week. Click here to see this week's Hot 100 Chart Moves.
8. On the Billboard 200, Sheeran's ÷ (Divide) spends its 50th consecutive week in the top 20, while MGMT's Little Dark Age debuts at No. 35. Click here to see this week's Billboard 200 Chart Moves.
9. On the latest Chart Beat Podcast, Gary Trust, Trevor Anderson and Kevin Rutherford sit down with The Aces to discuss the female quartet's recent Alternative Songs chart debut. "Once or twice a night on tour, a girl will come up to us and say, 'I want to start a band,'" notes lead singer Cristal Ramirez. "Or, 'I've wanted to be a tour manager, or go into the music industry, and I've been too intimidated. But, seeing you guys on stage … I'm going to do it.'" Click here to listen.
10. Over on the Pop Shop Podcast, Keith Caulfield and Katie Atkinson chat with legendary writer Diane Warren to discuss her Oscar-nominated song "Stand Up for Something," performed by Common and Andra Day, and her résumé that includes 32 Hot 100 top 10s that she's penned. "When writing a song for a movie," Warren says, "that song has to be perfect within that movie. That's its main function. But if you do it right, it will have another equally great function outside of that movie." Click here to listen.
11. Coldplay and Disturbed are among the biggest streaming gainers thanks to their music being used in the Winter Olympics. Click here to read about songs that have benefited from the Games.
12. Rich the Kid leaps to No. 2 on the Emerging Artists chart, thanks to his breakout hit "New Freezer," featuring Lamar. Plus, MAX tallies his third straight week at No. 1, thanks to his hit "Lights Down Low," featuring gnash. Click here for more on this week's top emerging artists.
13. Kendrick Lamar's DAMN. Tour leads Billboard's Hot Tours tally, thanks to the trek's European leg. Click here to read about the tour.