© 2019 Billboard. All Rights Reserved.
Billboard is a subsidiary of Valence Media, LLC.
Cardi B's "Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)" scores its third week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 (dated Oct. 21), while J Balvin and Willy William's "Mi Gente," now featuring Beyonce, vaults 21-3.
Plus, Shania Twain's Now, her first studio album in 15 years, debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, helping the singer re-enter at No. 2 on the Billboard Artist 100. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers rule the Artist 100, following the legendary frontman's death Oct. 2.
Here are 13 other things to know about Billboard's charts this week:
1. For the first time in Billboard Hot 100 history, two non-English-language songs rank in the top 10 concurrently, as "Mi Gente hits No. 3 and "Despacito," by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee, featuring Justin Bieber, holds on at No. 9, after a record-tying 16-week reign. Click here to read the full story.
2. On the Hot Latin Songs chart, "Mi Gente" stops the 35-week domination of "Despacito," as the former climbs 2-1 after spending 11 weeks at No. 2. Click here to read the full article.
3. More "Mi Gente" news: Billboard takes a look at every foreign-language song to hit the top 10 of the Hot 100. Of 4,763 singles ever to reach the top 10, only a select few have been sung in languages other than English. Click here for the recap.
4. In the first full tracking week after his passing, 14 songs by Petty land on the Hot Rock Songs chart, led by "Free Fallin' " at No. 4. Click here to read about the haul of Petty's hits on the chart.
5. Looking ahead to next week's Billboard 200, Petty, Lil Pump and NF are all vying for No. 1. Click here to read the full Billboard 200 forecast.
6. On the latest Pop Shop Podcast, Keith Caulfield and Jason Lipshutz discuss the just-announced Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominations, plus chat about Twain and Beyonce's chart action. Click here to listen.
7. Over on the Chart Beat Podcast, hosted by Gary Trust and Trevor Anderson, the show's Nashville correspondent (and Billboard senior chart manager) Jim Asker sits down with Kix Brooks to discuss the star's hosting role of American Country Countdown and his many hits as half of Brooks & Dunn. Click here to listen.
8. After a record 34-week rule for Sam Hunt's "Body Like a Back Road," a new song graces the top spot of the Hot Country Songs chart, as Kane Brown's "What Ifs," featuring Lauren Alaina, hits No. 1. Click here to read about the achievement.
9. Camila Cabello's "Havana," featuring Young Thug, hits the top 40 of the Hot 100, while Demi Lovato lifts to new peaks with two songs: "Sorry Not Sorry" climbs 10-8 and "No Promises," by Cheat Codes featuring the singer, rises 41-38. Click here to read this week's Hot 100 Chart Moves.
10. Michael Jackson tallies his 30th charted album on the Billboard 200, as Scream debuts at No. 33. Plus, Primus earns its 11th entry, as The Desaturating Seven starts at No. 26. Click here to read this week's Billboard 200 Chart Moves.
11. U2 rewrites the record for the most No. 1s in the history of the Adult Alternative Songs airplay chart, as "You're the Best Thing About Me" rises 2-1, earning the group its 13th topper. The band breaks out of a tie with Coldplay. Click here to read about the achievement.
12. Luke Bryan scores the No. 1 rank on the Hot Tours chart, as his Huntin', Fishin' and Lovin' Every Day tour grossed more than $35 million after 41 shows. Click here to read the full story.
13. Jason Aldean debuts on the Social 50 chart after posting about the tragic shooting massacre in Las Vegas on Oct. 21. Click here to read the full article.
The Biz premium subscriber content has moved to Billboard.com/business.
To simplify subscriber access, we have temporarily disabled the password requirement.