13 Things to Know About the Billboard Charts This Week: Beyonce's 'Daddy Lessons' Tops Trending 140 & More
After her CMA Awards performance on Wednesday (Nov. 2), Beyoncé took the top slot on the Billboard + Twitter Trending 140 chart. Meanwhile, One Direction's Liam Payne ranks at No. 17 on Billboard’s Social 50, Green Day sits atop the Alternative Songs chart, and Korn arrives at No. 1 on all three rock albums charts.
Here are 13 things you need to know about the Billboard charts this week (dated Nov. 12):
1. Beyoncé's "Daddy Lessons" reached No. 1 on the Billboard + Twitter Trending 140 chart shortly after she performed alongside the Dixie Chicks at the 50th-anniversary CMA Awards. Click here to read the full article.
3. Green Day hits No. 1 on the Alternative Songs chart with "Bang Bang," the lead single from the trio's new album Revolution Radio. Click here to read the full article.
6. Korn debuts at No. 1 on all three of Billboard's main rock album charts -- Top Rock Albums, Alternative Albums and Hard Rock Albums -- with The Serenity of Suffering. Click here to read the full article.
10. K-Pop girl group Twice debuts at No. 3 on Billboard's World Albums chart with TWICEcoaster, giving the nine-member group its highest-charting release on the tally to date and first top five entry. Click here to read the full article.
11. New solo music teased by One Direction’s Liam Payne earns him the top debut on Billboard’s Social 50, at No. 17. Click here to read the full article.
12. Bon Jovi is back in the top 10 of Billboard's radio airplay-based Adult Contemporary chart for the first time in more than five years with "This House Is Not for Sale." Click here to read the full article.