13 Things to Know About the Billboard Charts This Week: Justin Bieber's Artist 100 Milestone & More
The latest Billboard charts saw Justin Bieber find his Purpose on the charts and Chris Stapleton continue to reap the rewards of his CMA Awards domination.
Here are 13 things you need to know about this week's charts:
2. Chris Stapleton is proving his celebrity fans (Justin Timberlake, Adele and Luke Bryan, to name a few) with a second week atop the Billboard 200 and the fourth-biggest-selling country album of 2015 (so far). Elsewhere, Little Mix earned their third top 20 album in as many years. Read the full story here.
3. At this rate, Adele's first single from 25 could rack up 25 (or more) chart accolades. This week, "Hello" earned its third week as No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and moved to No. 1 on the Adult Contemporary radio airplay chart. Read the full stories here and here.
6. While the 1989 World Tour makes headlines for its special guests, it's not the only concert making waves: André Rieu, Toby Keith and Ariana Grande are all on the Hot Tours tally this week. Read the full story here.
10. Amid the Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton news, it's hard to remember that the Voice is an actual show outside of their televised PDA. Newcomer Emily Ann Roberts, one of the final 12 contestants, reminded us when she launched atop the Christian Digital Songs. Read the full story here.
13. They don't call it a classic for nothin': Bob Dylan's The Bootleg Series, Vol. 12: 1965-1966, The Best of the Cutting Edge debuts at No. 1 on Billboard's Top Rock Albums and Folk Albums charts. Read the full story here.