© 2019 Billboard. All Rights Reserved.
Billboard is a subsidiary of Valence Media, LLC.
A list of moves and shakes across the music business, including Vevo, Hubbard Radio, Columbia Records, 7digital and more.
- The Royalty Network elevated director of office operations Renato Olivari to vp and administrator Daniel Abowd to director of copyright and new media.
- Music Publishers Association elected Jackie Always as new chairwoman, with Claire McAuley joining as gm.
- Vevo named Adam Smith svp, national sales. Smith previously served as regional vp & national automotive sales.
- Columbia Records elevated Jon Borris to svp, pop promotion. Previously, Borris served as vp of promotion, overseeing pop radio campaigns for Hozier, Pharrell, One Direction, Calvin Harris, and John Legend.
Promotions at Sony/ATV, New Role for Former MTV Exec Bill Roedy
- Hubbard Radio named Greg Strassell svp of programming. Previously, Strassell served as iHeartRadio's svp strategic services, national programming platforms.
- 7digital elevated James Priestley to gm of North America and head of the San Francisco office.
- Heather McBee was named the Nashville Entrepreneur Center's new program director for the Project Music Vertical. McBee was formerly the Industry Lead for the Project Music Accelerator Program.
- Jason Markey joined STX Entertainment as executive vice president and head of music. Markey previously served as executive vice president, music & soundtracks at Relativity Media.
The Biz premium subscriber content has moved to Billboard.com/business.
To simplify subscriber access, we have temporarily disabled the password requirement.