It's no secret that Christina Aguilera is an insane vocalist. With her never-off-key runs and her deep, powerful tone, the woman can sing anything.
Most recently, she took the stage at Kobe and Gianna Bryant's memorial at the Los Angeles Staples Center on Monday (Feb. 24) to honor the legend and his daughter with a heartfelt performance of Franz Schubert's "Ave Maria." The raw emotion in her singing abilities could bring anyone to tears, especially when paired with such a tragic event.
Since we were so floored by the songstress' "Ave Maria" performance, we at Billboard compiled seven other times she completely nailed a live vocal delivery. See below for every time she had us picking our jaws up off the floor.
1. "Ave Maria" - Kobe & Gigi Bryant Memorial (2020)
2. "It's a Man's Man's Man's World" - James Brown Grammys Tribute (2007)
3. "Lift Me Up" - Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief (2010)
4. "Beautiful" - CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute (2008)
5. "Oh Mother" - Live at MTV Special: Back to Basics (2006)
6. "Contigo En La Distancia/Genie Atrapado" - Latin Grammys (2000)
7. "Ain't No Other Man" - MTV Movie Awards (2006)
8. "At Last" - Etta James Funeral (2012)