Not all the action at the 2010 Latin Grammys took place on the stage. Here's 10 memorable moments that you dind't see on TV.
1. Alejandro Sanz , winner of Best Male Pop Album, gave a sharp answer when asked if Bolivian president Evo Morales had influenced Hugo Chávez's decision to finally allow Sanz -- a critic of the Venezuelan president -- to perform in that country: "If they're talking about stuff like that, they're wasting their time. I hope they have other problems to talk about."
2. ChocQuibTown, winners for Best Alternative Song, were generous with their talent, singing a capella for press backstage. Lead singer Goyo, beautiful in her blue turban, provided the melody while bandmates Miguel "Slow" Martinez and Carlos "Tostao" Valencia provided the groove and beat. Asked about her cool outfit, Goyo explained: "The dress was designed for me by Colombian designer Olga Piedrahita. I wanted to be me, and wear something that made my bronze, Pacific color stand out." It did and she rocked!
4. Dance girl Charo  showed off generous portions of legs and buttocks on camera. But backstage, when asked about her breasts, she was more coy: "I don't believe in breast jobs. They're dangerous, don't get one!," she said. Her secret? She works out with two bras for support.
5. How will Chino y Nacho  celebrate their Latin Grammy win for Best Urban Album? "Pour the shots right here," said Nacho, pointing to his new gramophone.
6. A Scarf Craze: Ricky Martin  wore one around his neck over the slick gray suit he wore for Person of the Year. Tonight, Marc Anthony  wore one wrapped around his neck during his performance. Maybe they were cold. We think it'll start a fashion trend.
7. Christ Botti on why he recorded with Juan Luis Guerra, whom he had never met: "The best collaborations are artist to artist. He's a muso, a musician's musician."
8. Ben E. King  says the biggest difference between his original version of the song and Prince Royce 's is, "you can dance faster to it. It's been picked up by so many great artists, but what's happened now is, Prince Royce is so young, he's taken it to a whole new generation." Where did he first here this new version? "My granddaughter played it for me."
9. Mario Domm  from Camila , after winning three Latin Grammys, said "We wanted people to know that our first Latin Grammy wasn't an accident. We wanted them to know we're three people who give a lot of harmony to the universe; harmony that contrasts with the chaos of the world."
10. Banda El Recodo  on how they avoid violence in Mexico: "We sing songs with other kinds of messages. The only threats we get are from our wives and kids, who want to see us and get upset when we're away on tour."
- News