Charlie Sheen Considering Return to 'Two and a Half Men'
Charlie Sheen Considering Return to 'Two and a Half Men'

Charlie Sheen says he may be reunited with "Two and a Half Men."

In an interview with a Boston radio station Tuesday, Sheen said there have been discussions about bringing him back to the hit CBS sitcom he was fired from last month.

Sheen put the chances of him returning at "85 percent." He didn't offer details in the Sports Hub 98.5 WBZ-FM interview, saying he'd been asked not to divulge anything.

CBS declined to comment, and series producer Warner Bros. Television didn't immediately return a call for comment.

The actor also said his profits from the show's rich syndication deals are being withheld and that's part of his $100 million lawsuit against Warner and the show's executive producer.

Sheen was in Boston for his nationwide road show that has drawn mixed audience reaction.

Questions? Comments? Let us know: @billboardbiz

Print