Summary of this week's activities.
- Nashville attorney Russ Farrar is now a partner with Ohio-based gospel group, The Signature Sound Quartet. Farrar, who continues as legal counsel, will now oversee the group's business affairs. Farrar is VP of the Southern Gospel Music Association and counsel for the Southern Gospel Music Trust Fund and the Southern Gospel Music Guild.
- Harry Fox Agency in New York promotes Robert Auritt to senior counsel. He previously was associate counsel.
- ASCAP in New York promotes Richard Reimer senior VP of legal services. He previously was VP of legal affairs.
- Vivendi Universal Games CEO Bruce Hack will serve as interim president and COO for North American operations, following the departure last week of Luc Vanha.
- Alliance Entertainment Corp. in Carlsbad, Calif., names Karl S. Ryser Jr. senior VP. He previously was a consultant at Alliance's Digital On-Demand.
- House of Blues Concerts in Los Angeles names Paola Palazzo talent buyer. She was a music agent at Creative Artists Agency.
- Premiere Radio Networks in New York promotes Gary Krantz to EVP of music operations. He was senior VP of operations.
- Acorn Direct in Silver Spring, Md., names Miguel Penella president. He was VP of customer marketing at Time-Life.