Other Spotlights: Sirius names Raphael dir. of news and operations, Integrated Copyright Group signs exclusive copyrights deal with Kim Tribble, Shaun Shankel and Rob Harbin and more . . .
- Eddie Lambert has been appointed the publishing representative for songwriter Carole Bayer Sager. Lambert will concentrate on all aspects of Sager's musical career, pursuing licensing opportunities in television, film, commercials and soundtracks. He will also be the liaison for new collaborative efforts on her behalf. Lambert previously was VP of Film and Television Music at EMI Capitol Special Markets, serving in that post for 12 years.
- Sirius Satellite Radio in New York names Frank Raphael director of news and operations. He previously was director of news and programming at news/talk WCBS-AM New York.
- Handleman Co. in Troy, Mich., names Tony Vecchiato director of business continuity planning. He was manager of strategic planning and best practices.
- Integrated Copyright Group in Nashville has signed songwriters Kim Tribble, Shaun Shankel and Ron Harbin to exclusive copyright administration deals. ICG is an independent copyright administration company.
- Clear Channel Entertainment Television in New York appoints Steve Sterling senior VP, and Marc Forest VP of programming and production. Sterling was president of Eagle Rock Entertainment, and Forest was owner/executive producer at Double Time Productions.
- Bruce Allen Talent in Vancouver names Jo Faloona director of marketing. She was marketing manager at Warner Music Canada.
- Lions Gate Home Entertainment in Santa Monica, Calif., appoints Anne Parducci executive VP of marketing. She was senior VP of business development at Mattel Inc.
- Greg Fritz is the new VP of Marketing for Big Idea Inc., creators of the line of VeggieTales children's product. Fritz was previously VP of sales and marketing services for Word Distribution.