Check out these fourteen great covers, quotes, and cameos from Bonnaroo's hot action on Saturday (June 12). Weezer rocked Lady Gaga, Jay-Z gave a shout out to Stevie Wonder and Jack White, Norah Jones took on Johnny Cash, and more.
1. Bridget Kelly sang the Alicia Keys hook on Jay-Z's omnipresent hometown ode "Empire State of Mind," notable because along with Memphis Bleek, she was the only onstage guest during Saturday night's 90-minute headline set. Beyonce, however, did watch from the sidelines.
2. "Don't mess up my words!" - Stevie Wonder, jokingly admonishing fans during a strong singalong during "My Cherie Amour"
3. "Are there any Johnny Cash fans here?" asked Norah Jones, before loping into the Man in Black's "Cry Cry Cry" to a scorched afternoon crowd.
4. "Actually, they're the third-best, but they're working hard." - Jay-Z, joking after referring to his band as the best in the world.
8. "I'm going to see Jay-Z too." - Stevie Wonder
9. "They told me Stevie Wonder stuck around for my set." Jay-Z
10. Two Americana songwriting masters got together on the That Tent stage during John Prine's set as Kris Kristofferson, who had watched Prine from side stage, joined him on stage for a take on "Paradise," from Prine's 1971 debut album.
12. "Jack White, I see you." - Jay-Z, calling out his What Stage predecessor at the top of his set.
13. "Those three songs were meant so we can figure out if everything's working or not." - John Prine
14. "This is a song about killing your girlfriend's boyfriend." - Scott Avett, introducing "I Killed Sally's Lover"