Radiohead Tour Crosses The Pond In June
Radiohead has lined up its first round of North American tour dates in support of its upcoming Capitol album "Amnesiac," due June 5. Following a handful of European shows, the revered U.K. rock act wiRadiohead has lined up its first round of North American tour dates in support of its upcoming Capitol album "Amnesiac," due June 5. Following a handful of European shows, the revered U.K. rock act will touch down June 18 at the C.W. Mitchell Pavilion in Spring, Texas. Current dates have the band visiting Morrison, Colo., George, Wash., Vancouver, and the California towns of Mountain View and Santa Barbara through the end of June.
The band will return to their homeland for a July 7 appearance at South Park in Oxford, England, but is expected to schedule further North American dates later in the summer.
"Amnesiac" includes material recorded during sessions for last year's "Kid A," which debuted at No. 1 in the U.K. and the U.S. First single "I Might Be Wrong," highlighted by an incessant guitar line, is spinning at North American rock radio stations now.
Here are Radiohead's confirmed tour dates:
- May 26: Bilbao, Spain (Bullring)
- May 30: Verona, Italy (TBA)
- June 1: Nurburgring, Germany (Rock Am Ring)
- June 2: Nuremberg, Germany (Rock Im Park)
- June 4: Landgraaf, Netherlands (Pinkpop Festival)
- June 18: Spring, Texas (C.W. Mitchell Pavilion)
- June 20: Morrison, Colo. (Red Rocks)
- June 23: George, Wash. (the Gorge)
- June 24: Vancouver (Thunderbird Stadium)
- June 27: Mountain View, Calif. (Shoreline Amphitheatre)
- June 29-30: Santa Barbara, Calif. (Santa Barbara Bowl)
- July 7: Oxford, England (South Park)
- Sept. 30: Osaka, Japan (Castle-Jo Hall)
- Oct. 3: Yokohama, Japan (Yokohama Arena)