Billboard Music Awards
- Ben Folds Talks Performing With Kesha at Billboard Music Awards: 'It Is a Declaration of Independence'
- Ariana Grande at Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Serayah at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Celine Dion at the Billboard Music Awards 2016
- Fifth Harmony at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Tove Lo at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Laverne Cox at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Lukas Graham at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Lindsey Stirling at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Halsey at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
Foo Fighters Hint At ‘Big News'
The Foo Fighters have hinted at some “big news” to come next week.
The rockers teased their fans with a message on their Facebook page which reads, “Ladies and Gents...keep an eye out here for some big news coming on Monday.”
It’s likely Dave Grohl and his bandmates are ready to shed some light on the Foos’ eighth studio album, which is expected out this fall. Legendary rock producer Butch Vig recently gave a heads-up on the project. “We are officially done with the new Foo Fighters album. 23 straight days mixing! IT'S EPIC!!!” he tweeted last Wednesday.
Earlier this week, the Foos announced their awaited HBO documentary would run with the title “Sonic Highways,” and will debut from Oct. 17. “Not only the making of our most ambitious album, #SonicHighways is a love letter to the history of American music,” the band wrote on its Facebook page.
As previously reported, the series will chronicle the "eight-city odyssey during which the record was created." Grohl directed the series which visits studios in eight cities: Chicago, Austin, Nashville, Los Angeles, Seattle, New Orleans, Washington, DC and New York. The shows will feature the Foos performing with local artists such as Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen in Chicago, who participated on Grohl's documentary on the L.A. recording studio Sound City.