Chris Brown Nightclub Incident Still Under Investigation
The Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office is still "reviewing information and talking to the parties involved" following an alleged incident involving Chris Brown and a fan's iPhone, Miami's NBC 6 reported.
Contrary to rumors, no charge was made on Friday and Brown had reportedly not been contacted by attorneys.
Previously, police told NBC 6 that Brown had taken the fan's phone after she took a photo of the singer leaving the South Beach club Cameo along with the rapper Tyga.
The fan, Christal Spann, reportedly told police Brown reached through the window of his Bentley and pulled the phone from her hands, allegedly telling her, "B**** you ain't going to put that on no website."
Police called the alleged incident a "robbery by sudden snatching."
Brown, coming off the highs of a Grammy win and a pair of new single remixes with ex-girlfriend -- and his former assault target -- Rihanna, remains on a five-year probation for the 2009 attack.
On Friday, TMZ posted a paparazzi video of Brown posing for photos with fans and driving off without answering when asked if he'd stolen the phone, as well as footage of Spann and her friends talking to police in the wake of the alleged theft.
"I just want my phone back!" Spann says in the video.