In the third and final presidential debate, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney faced off on foreign policy -- prompting zingers and thoughtful disagreements alike. As America prepares to head the polls, the music world weighed in as well. Some cracked jokes, some shook their heads and others just encouraged people to vote -- here's what they had to say.
I'll be on an airplane from Japan during tonight's debate but Fox News is on in the lounge here and said Romney won, so....
- Richard Marx (@richardmarx) October 23, 2012
- Brandy Norwood (@4everBrandy) October 23, 2012
Men who r trying 2 Teach M.R about Foreign Policy say "He's really not that interested..We're not even sure if he reads our Briefings?"
- Cher (@cher) October 23, 2012
OBAMA SMACKIN' THE SHIT OUTTA ROMNEY EARLY.... #AS*HE*SHOULD!!!!!
- Busta Rhymes (@BusaBusss) October 23, 2012
Watching the debate.. instagr.am/p/RG4JlfDQ6C/
- Bun B (@BunBTrillOG) October 23, 2012
Been recording, have we startedWW3 yet? #debate
- josh groban (@joshgroban) October 23, 2012
- Big Boi of OUTKAST (@BigBoi) October 23, 2012
- The Fray (@TheFray) October 23, 2012
You know how hard it is to use restraint from tweeting the presidential #Debate2012?
- Questo of The Roots (@questlove) October 23, 2012
what's the POTUS gonna say to Tagg about his slick mouth?
- John Legend (@johnlegend) October 23, 2012
Moderator: Romney how are you going to pay for bigger military???? Romney: ahhhhh ummm go visit my website...wow
- will.i.am (@iamwill) October 23, 2012
Rome wasn't built in a day, It take time to rebuild, America is a work in progress. #Debate
- Moses Stone (@IamMosesStone) October 23, 2012
If this doesn't convince you to vote then I don't know what will instagr.am/p/RGz8SJPs3H/
- Miranda Cosgrove (@MirandaCosgrove) October 23, 2012
That debate was like a cardboard sandwich washed down with a tall glass of sand. That's MY quote of the night. Yuck.
- John Rich (@johnrich) October 23, 2012