Latin Conference & Awards
Watch Nicky Jam & J Balvin's 'Superstar Mano A Mano' Panel From 2017 Billboard Latin Music Conference
Watch the Latinx Activism Panel With Becky G, Jackie Cruz and More Live From 2017 Billboard Latin Music Conference
Watch the 'Pop + Urban = The Perfect Marriage' Panel at the Billboard Latin Conference
More Exclusive Coverage on The Billboard Latin Music Awards on Telemundo
Lady Gaga In L.A.: Win Tickets!
|The spotlight shining on superstar Lady Gaga just keeps getting brighter and brighter now that her new album, "Born This Way" is about to be released. She rocked the Grammys, her single became Billboard's 1000th No. 1, and she's bringing the whole Gaga experience on tour. Little monsters rejoice, because Billboard.com and Virgin Mobile want you to get in on the action. We'll fly one Lady Gaga fan and a guest from anywhere within the U.S. to Los Angeles for Gaga's concert there on March 28. And the hotel is on us too! |
Want to be the lucky person who gets to see Gaga live in LA? All you have to do is fill in the form below to enter by March 4, 2011.
Virgin Mobile / Lady Gaga Sweepstakes OFFICIAL RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. A Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. ¨To Enter: Complete and submit the online registration anytime between 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) on February 17, 2011 and 11:59 PM ET on March 4, 2011. Limit one entry per person. Anyone submitting multiple registrations/entries and invalid personal information may be disqualified from sweepstakes drawing. Registrations/entries must be complete and received by 11:59 PM ET on March 4, 2011 to be eligible.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and Washington DC (except Puerto Rico), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Billboard ("Sponsor"), and Virgin Mobile, Inc. ("Virgin Mobile"), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, respective affiliates, advertising and public relations agencies and each of their immediate family members as well as individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. Entrants agree to the release of their name, phone number, zip code, birthday and email information to Billboard for winner notification purposes and for public winner disclosure as required by law. All other aspects of the Billboard.com privacy statement are in effect. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law or regulation, and is subject to all applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these official rules, and agree to receive electronic marketing communications from Virgin Mobile. Entrants will have the opportunity in each such email received to opt-out from receiving further communications.
3. Drawing: On or about March 5, 2011, winner will be selected via random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Billboard. Potential winner will be notified by Billboard, via email and/or phone, to the address and phone number provided during registration, with follow-up documentation sent via US mail or courier after email response is received. Potential winner must respond to the email notification within 10 days, and will be required to complete and have notarized an Affidavit of Eligibility and liability/publicity release that must be returned and received within 14 days of the date mailed to the potential winner or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize. The Prize consists of a travel package ("Travel Package") and two (2) tickets for the Winner and one (1) guest ("Guest") (both Winner and Guest must be at least 18 years old on date of promotion entry) to see Lady Gaga in Los Angeles, CA on March 28th, 2011 (the "Event") . Locations and dates of events are subject to change. Travel Package includes: (1) roundtrip coach air transportation to the Event from a major airport within contiguous U.S. nearest the Winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) for the Winner and Guest who must travel together on same itinerary; hotel accommodations for two (2) nights which includes one room for Winner and Guest and at a hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and will be based on availability at time of booking and ground transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to airport. Winner must be able to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, or Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Approximate retail value of the Prize is four thousand U.S. dollars ($4,000). Actual value may vary based on timing of trip, location of departure city, and assessment of prize elements publicly available. Difference between actual value and stated value will not be awarded in cash. Any other costs associated with the trip are at the winner's discretion, and are not included. Winner is solely responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes on the value of the prize, and will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the final value of the prize. Winner and guest are responsible for any other expenses not listed in these Official Rules. Prize or parts thereof may not be transferred or redeemed for cash, except as specified above. Except where otherwise expressly noted in these Official Rules, the selection of all vendors, prizes, products and services is subject to the Sweepstakes Entities' sole and absolute discretion. Prize (and/or any potion thereof) is nontransferable and non-exchangeable. No substitutions or cash redemption of Prize is permitted except that Sponsor retains the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater retail value (or at Sponsor's election, the cash value of the applicable prize). Additional restrictions may apply. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including but not limited to; telephone, food & beverages, in-room services, gratuities, local ground transportation, and taxes, which amount to more then the rewarded spending money are the sole responsibility of the Winner and his or her Guest. All travel must be taken on the dates specified by the Sponsor; no alternative travel dates available. Winner and Guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner and Guest must both meet eligibility requirements set forth in Eligibility Section of these Official Rules. Winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining, visas, passports, and any additional documentation necessary for travel to the destination. Winner and Guest must be able to legally travel to destination. If Winner is not legally eligible for travel to the destination, that Winner will be disqualified and prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Due to the nature of the Prize, the Sponsor is not responsible to the Winner if the Event is cancelled. If a Prize element is not available for any reason, the remaining elements of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sweepstakes Administrator. and Sponsor's Prize obligation to Winner. Winner and Guest will be required to complete a liability/publicity release before trip is booked. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
5. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor and its promotion partners (including Virgin Mobile), and their affiliates are not responsible for typographical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials; for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete registrations/entries or email; for technical, hardware, software, Internet, or telephone failures of any kind; for lost or unavailable network connections; for viruses; or for failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions that may limit or interfere with a participant's ability to take part in the promotion. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify promotion if fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of the promotion, or corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor and its promotion partners (including Virgin Mobile), related companies, agencies, and their respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion, or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. Sponsor is solely responsible for the administration and execution of this promotion.
6. Dispute Resolution: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York County having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. Winner List: For the name and city/state of residence of Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope (after 3/15/11 but no later than 4/30/11) to: LADY GAGA CONTEST c/o Billboard, 770 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10003. VT residents may omit return postage. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
8. Sponsor: Billboard, which has its principal place of business at 770 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10003.