A Breakdown of DMX's Epic Sling Shot Video
Let's break down the 1:36-minute video, which I wish was longer:
1. DMX yells out his signature ad-libs before the ride even begins.
2. X is scared; so scared he says so 10 times.
3. He grabs a hold of his chain to make sure it's not damaged. Duh.
4. And, at the 0:49 mark, in comes the calmness and relief of surviving: "We did that!"
5. Then, at the 1:02 mark, he realizes that there's a camera that's been capturing this special moment the whole time.
6. But! The yelling, though he yells all the time, was "for the camera." You don't believe him? You will when he spits out some gun shot noises seconds later.
7. Wait, that's not his friend? If so, they're not close enough to know each other's hometowns, but! close enough to share a joint. I mean, what else matters?
But the question here is: Does this beat the time that DMX first discovered Google?