Latin Conference & Awards
Jennifer Lopez Performs New Spanish-Language Single at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Perform 'Despacito' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
Ricardo Arjona Serenades the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards With Beautiful Performance
Watch J Balvin and Bad Bunny Perform at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
Win Tix To Beyonce's NYC DVD Premiere - With Beyonce!
Beyoncé's new concert DVD "Live at Roseland" hits the shelves (and virtual online shelves) just in time for the holidays, and to celebrate B herself will be the honored guest at the New York City premiere on Sunday (Nov. 20). Want to be there to watch the film in the room with Beyoncé?! Courtesy of Sony Music, we've got three pairs of tickets to this very special screening to give away. All you have to do is fill in the form below by noon ET tomorrow (Friday, Nov. 18, 2011) and be able to get to the premiere in New York City on your own. Hurry, that's gives you only one day to enter!
Due out on Nov. 21 as a single disc Walmart exclusive and on Nov. 29 as a double disc deluxe edition packed with extra music videos and behind-the-scenes footage, "Live At Roseland" and "Live At Roseland: Elements of 4" respectively document the singer's August 2011 four-night stand at NYC's Roseland Ballroom as well as giving fans an intimate look into Bey's life, past and present.
BEYONCE DVD SCREENING TICKET SWEEPSTAKES
1. No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. A Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
To Enter: Click on sweepstakes article found on Billboard.com, complete and submit the online registration, anytime between 12:30 PM Eastern Time (ET) on Nov 17, 2011 and Nov. 18, 2011 at 12pm ET. Limit one entry per person per day during the sweepstakes period. Anyone submitting multiple registrations/entries or invalid personal information may be disqualified from sweepstakes drawing. Registrations/entries must be complete and received by Nov. 18, 2011 to be eligible.
3. Drawing: On or about Nov. 18, 2011 winners will be selected via random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions in all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Potential winner will be notified by Sponsor, via email or telephone, to the address provided during registration, with follow-up documentation sent via US mail or courier after email response is received. Potential winner must respond to the email or phone notification within 3 hours, and may be required to complete and have notarized an Affidavit of Eligibility and liability/publicity release that must be returned and received within 14 days of the date mailed to the potential winner, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4. Prize: Three (3) Prize. The Prize consists of a pair of tickets to the New York City screening of the Beyonce DVD "Live At Roseland" on Nov. 20, 2011. Approximate retail value of the Prize is zero U.S. dollars ($0). Any other costs associated with the tickets are the winner's responsibility, and are not included. Please note that the prize only includes the tickets; no travel is included in the prize. Winner is solely responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes on the value of the prize, and will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the final value of the prize. Winner and guest are responsible for any other expenses not listed in these Official Rules. Prize or parts thereof may not be transferred or redeemed for cash, except as specified above. Except where otherwise expressly noted in these Official Rules, the selection of all vendors, prizes, products and services is subject to the Sweepstakes Entities' sole and absolute discretion. Prize (and/or any portion thereof) is nontransferable and non-exchangeable. No substitutions or cash redemption of Prize is permitted except that Sponsor retains the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater retail value (or at Sponsor's election, the cash value of the applicable prize). Additional restrictions may apply. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner and his or her Guest. Due to the nature of the Prize, Sponsor is not responsible if any of the Events are cancelled. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
5. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor and its promotion partners, independent judging organization, and their affiliates are not responsible for typographical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials; for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete registrations/entries or email; for technical, hardware, software, Internet, or telephone failures of any kind; for lost or unavailable network connections; for viruses; or for failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions that may limit or interfere with a participant's ability to take part in the promotion. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify promotion if fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of the promotion, or corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor and its promotion partners, related companies, agencies, and their respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion, or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. Sponsor is solely responsible for the administration and execution of this promotion.
6. Dispute Resolution: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New YorkCounty having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. Winner List: For the name and city/state of residence of Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope (after 11/30/11 but no later than 1/30/12) to: Beyonce DVD Ticket Confirmation Request, at Sponsors address below. VT residents may omit return postage. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
8. Sponsor: Billboard, a division of Prometheus Global Media, LLC, which has its principal place of business at 770 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10003.