Billboard Music Awards
- Ben Folds Talks Performing With Kesha at Billboard Music Awards: 'It Is a Declaration of Independence'
- Ariana Grande at Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Serayah at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Celine Dion at the Billboard Music Awards 2016
- Fifth Harmony at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Tove Lo at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Laverne Cox at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Lukas Graham at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Lindsey Stirling at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
- Halsey at the Billboard Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet
Katy Perry Rocks Red Hair for French Magazine Cover
The pop star channels Florence Welch in a fiery wig on the cover of L'Officiel.
Katy Perry has changed her hair color once again, but as Vogue declares on the cover of its September issue: Hair is the new makeup. This truly seems to be the case in the music industry, where pop stars have been changing their hair colors more than their clothes lately. Miley Cyrus, Kelly Clarkson and Adam Lambert all went blonde as Lady Gaga went brunette and Rihanna back to black.
Although many artists are playing with color switch-ups, there is one singer who has truly led the way in the rainbow hair movement: Katy Perry. The 27-year-old superstar has gone blonde, pink, lavender, sky blue, dark blue, purple, and now she's even trying out a red-orange hue.
Perry went ginger on the September cover of L'Officiel magazine, channeling fellow songstress Florence Welch. The orange shade seems a bit out of place on the "Firework" singer, but chances are the orange isn't permanent. Perry's colorist Rita Hazan told Billboard, "Katy loves to play with her color. She is probably wearing a wig."
She added, "It looks great! She can rock any color she wants. She is smart because she changes her makeup with every color so it's a complete look."
What do you think of Katy's new 'do? Should she stick with orange or go back to one of her previous hues?