10 Best Pickup Lines From Justin Bieber's 'Purpose'
Pop phenom title aside, Justin Bieber is a pickup line master. On Friday, Nov. 13, the 21-year-old singer delivered his fourth studio effort, Purpose, not only crooning about his growing pains but dishing out steamy lines for the ladies. While his high-profile split from Selena Gomez partly inspired the LP, there’s no need to be part of a Hollywood power couple to employ these lyrics. Awaken your inner Casanova with the 10 best pickup lines from Bieber’s Purpose below.
10. "Babe, you are the reason to breathe"
- "Madly In Love"
Who needs air?
9. "Sometimes the heart can see what’s invisible to the eye / All you gotta do is listen to your deepest feelings / They don't ever lie"
Bieber proves he can go Deepak Chopra in the romance department anytime.
8. "Girl I need your attention / And every time I see you make that face / I wanna love you all over the place"
- "No Pressure"
The Big Sean-assisted track finds Bieber channeling Ne-Yo circa 2006's "When You're Mad" when the fedora-wearing R&B veteran sang, "Could it be the little wrinkle over your nose/ When you make your angry face/ That makes me wanna just take off all your clothes." JB's G-rated version, though, is more tweet-friendly.
7. "The sun don't set the same unless you're watching it go down with me"
- "No Sense"
Bieber offers the perfect segue into an early date night pitch on the Travi$ Scott collaboration.
6. "Mark my words, give you all I got / In every way I will"
- "Mark My Words"
Like Kevin Hart, Bieber says it with his chest for a hearty promise to his leading lady.
5. "So get used to me checking in all day / Used to me falling through just to see your face/ There ain’t a moment I won’t need your brace"
- "Get Used To It"
Putting in effort is key to any blossoming relationship, and Bieber nails it in one song.
4. "Don't want us to lose what we are"
- "We Are"
Titles can make any love life complicated but the Biebs hushes any doubts with one simple sentence.
3. "I'm notorious for thinking you're full of beautiful"
- "The Feeling"
Hear that? That's the sound of Beliebers melting into puddles.
2. "Let's set each other's lonely nights / Be each other's paradise / Need a picture for my frame"
To remedy his loneliness, Bieber puts in a special request for quality one-on-one time.
1. "This is more than a season and I'm not just sprung / I'm not afraid to tell you, that you're the one"
- "Home To Mama"
Feelings on a T-Pain level (See his Auto-Tuned love note "Sprung") just got real.