Happy Birthday, Harry Styles: 5 Great Performances from the One Direction Star
From the man bun to the hats, Mr. Styles certainly gave us a lot to talk about this year.
Harry Styles, arguably One Direction's goofiest member and not-argueably the one who has most dated Taylor Swift, turns the big 21 today. (The significance of the birthday is a bit anticlimactic if you're British...or a celebrity.)
Regardless, a very happy birthday to Mr. Styles, who seemed to have quite the great year with One Direction. November's Four sold more than 387,000 copies in the first week, their 2014 tour was a huge success, and they've already announced a 2015 world tour. No word yet on whether Harry's hair will remain the same.
In honor of his birthday, we rounded up just a few of his goofiest moments.
5. When the boys appeared on Saturday Night Live in December, was it any surprise that Styles got the most into their brief silly sketch appearance?
4. Ditto for when the boys stopped by Fallon for a special Christmas performance. (It's not his birthday, but Niall also deserves a special shout-out.)
3. Harry talks crushes on his bandmates, women and more in this goofy Fourplay game -- get it?
2. We certainly can't forget the time Harry likened himself to a crab...and Ellen DeGeneres, and his bandmates, explained that might not be the best animal explainer to use.
1. Too sweet! Styles took a moment during one of the band's shows this summer to help with a marriage proposal -- and managed to also tease the eager groom-to-be just a bit.
Enjoy 21, Mr. Styles!