After inspiring others to pursue careers in dance music, NERVO are now paying homage to those that inspired them.
The Australian songwriting sisters have taken the reins for the second edition of Ministry of Sound’s “Inspired” compilation series, providing a glimpse into the tracks that have influenced them throughout their journey to the forefront of dance music.
The two-disc collection presents such diverse past and present influences as Frankie Knuckles, Fatboy Slim, Dusky and Mark Knight. The Present & Future Inspirations first disc of the collection also showcases select original and remix releases by the duo, including “Sunshine Through Rain Clouds,” an exclusive festival-sized thumper that features vocalist Duane Harden. Listen to the full premiere of the first disc’s mini-mix exclusively on Billboard CODE:
NERVO’s “Inspired” compilation will be available on May 19 on Ministry of Sound.
- Prok & Fitch Ft. Max Linen - "Man With Soul"
- Phunk Investigation - "It Is Star Time"
- Norman Doray & NERVO Ft. Cookie - "Something To Believe In (Carl Louis & Martin Danielle Remix)"
- Hardwell & MAKJ - "Countdown"
- NERVO Ft. Duane Harden - "Sunshine Through Rain Clouds" (Exclusive)
- Deorro & Zoofunktion - "Hype" (Autoerotique Remix)
- 2 Unlimited - "Get Ready For This" (Steve Aoki 2013 Extended Edit Remix)
- NERVO & Nicky Romero - "Like Home"
- Mark Knight Ft. Skin - "Nothing Matters"
- NERVO - "Hold On" (Vicetone Remix)
- NERVO, Ivan Gough & Beverley Knight - "Not Taking This No More" (Bass King vs X-Vertigo Remix)
- Showtek - "Booyah"
- NERVO - "Reason"
- Mercer - "Turn It Up" (Tchami Remix)
- NERVO & Marco Lys - "Don’t Break My Heart"
- Dusky - "Careless"
- Shiba San – "Okay"